Monday, July 5, 2010

The Return of the Mean Queen

(Rex actually called me The Mean Queen the other day. Lovely title, huh?)

Now don't faint. I'm back. I really have no good excuse for my extended absence. I got behind; I got discouraged; I had to give my sister back her awesome camera, and I felt bad for my poor quality images. Yet, week after week, I always intended to come back. So here I am, back in the saddle. I have been less than perfect about my photo-a-day goal, but hopefully I can recover that too. At any rate, on with the show.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I'm sorry I took away your awesome camera. :( When you come up you can use it again! And hang on to it until you get the other one, since Rob will be done with his riding class this week. Oh, by the way, I think it is hilarious that Rex called you the Mean Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy.