Monday, March 29, 2010

56/365



Something I love about my boys is that they love each other. Even with all Jonah's limitations, his love for his family is truly evident, even if he expresses it in sometimes strange ways. (Like hugs that are actually painful and an odd need to touch his mouth to your cheeck in violent ways) Rex's love for his brothers is also extremely evident (and sometimes painful to Sammy whose head nearly gets squeezed off from Rexie hugs) Rex worships Jonah, and I love that even though in many ways, Jonah is not a typical big brother, in this way, he always is: Rex follows Jonah around like a puppy. Here they are playing together at my school. I love these images of Rex being Jonah's little shadow. Being a brother is such a blessing for me and my boys. 22510

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.